Monday, December 31, 2012

Fifteen of My Favorite Books of 2012

   These obviously weren't published in 2012 but these are books you should definitely read!

Thrillers:
1.Scream- Mike Dellosso (The Hunted by him is also wonderful)
2.Deadfall- Robert Liparulo
3.The Oath- Frank Peretti

Fantasy/ Sci-fi:

4.Star Wars: The New Jedi Order series
5.Uglies- Scott Westerfield
6.Obviously, LOTR =D
Dystopian:
7, 8. Of course I love the Hunger Games and Divergent.
I haven't read much of this genre, sadly.

Non-Fiction:
9.The Hunger Games and Philosophy
10. Psychology for Idiots

Action/other:
13. The Witness- Dee Henderson. I love ALL of her books. I HIGHLY recommend them.
14.The Books of Useless Information
15. Siren - Tricia Rayburn



3 comments:

  1. Although do not read a lot of books, my favorites I've read are the LOTR triloy and Star Wars Thrawn trilogy. Also Darth Plagueis was great.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read those SW books yet. I haven't read most of them, but they looked really good!

      Delete
  2. Uglies is so good!!! Have you or are you going to read the rest of the series? Pretties, Specials, and Extras?

    Also, how did you like Divergent? I saw it and it looked really good. How did you like it?

    ReplyDelete