Monday, December 31, 2012

How to Have an Interesting New Years Eve

Carefully swerve on the road until you get pulled over. When the officer asks you if you've been drinking smile and say, "Why no ociffer, driving is illegal and drinking." When he tests you, pass every test with flying colors.

Put Mentos into the coke bottles at a party.

Stay at home and make memes and blog, like me.


Run outside and yell, "We did it! We made it to 2013!" While dressed in colonial clothes.

Hand out tracts in a Darth Vader suit and say, "You're lack of faith disturbs me."


6 comments:

  1. Mentos and coke is fun do, I did it as a school science project. Funny meme!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! *explodes coke bottle*
      No one even noticed I wrote 199 instead of 911. XD I PROMISE I wasn't drunk!

      Delete
  2. I noticed the 199..but I thought that you did it that way on purpose...oh, well, if you hadn't said anything, I would have just figured it was a reference to something...
    And actually, I DID run around outside @ midnight last night, we were yelling and banging pots, too! It was really fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on Facebook.... That sounds great! Happy New Year!

      Delete